Recipe: Blueberry Lemon Coconut Overnight Oats (Vegan)
It’s blueberry season and I’m celebrating by eating as many of them as possible, which is a-ok because they’re a “superfood”, right? I’m also sort of obsessed with overnight oats, too, so this one is extra up my alley. Add the refreshing bite of lemon and it’s the perfect summer breakfast.
Blueberry Lemon Coconut Overnight Oats
Tart and lemony overnight oats with fresh bluberries - the perfect breakfast for a hot summer day.
NUTRITION: 391 cals, 18.9g fat, 251mg sodium, 42.9g carbs, 15.6g protein.
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 can light coconut milk
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 4 tbsp flax meal
- 2 tbsp sucralose (or equivalent no calorie sweetener of your choice)
- 4 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 serving unflavored pea protein powder (optional)
- 2 cups blueberries
- Combine all the ingredients except blueberries in a bowl and cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, divide into four servings and top with fresh blueberries.