I’ve got a new ridiculously chocolaty recipe coming before THIS Valentine’s Day, but I thought I might remind you of last year’s delicious recipe!
So it’s that time of year where rich foods are eaten, chocolates are gifted, and pounds are gained. I know I posted a list of delicious, decadent, probably calorie-laden recipes the other day. But if you’d rather keep your weight steady and still enjoy a dessert that feels sinful without the calories, try this delicious recipe… FOR LESS THAN 100 CALORIES. No joke!
**Note: this technically isn’t a true panna cotta, because true panna cotta is a cooked custard made with eggs and cream. This recipe uses gelatin to set the non-dairy milk.**
Dark Chocolate Coconut Milk Panna Cotta
- 1 1/2 cup Unsweetened SO Delicious® Coconut Milk
- 1 envelope Unflavored Gelatin (I used Knox)
- 1 oz Unsweetened Chocolate (I used Baker’s)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 4 tsp no-calorie sweetener (I used sucralose)
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (I used Ghirardelli)
In a small ramekin…
View original post 135 more words